This fourth and final module of the Thinking Governance programme helps governors complete the strategic plan, which was begun on Module 3.
In doing that, it completes the journey from the ‘blank page’ development of new aims and the ‘strategic picture’ of Module 1 to the finalising of a strategic plan which forms a dramatic, new narrative for governors to use.
This is the last step in the journey – and it is an important one.
You need to download this zip file.
The zip file download contains the following files:
- Facilitator Guide.pdf
- Session plan.pdf
- Setup notes.pdf
- Module overview.pdf
- Governor handout.pdf
- Finding the narrative (video, .mp4 format, 159MB)
- Digging for treasure (video, .mp4 format, 154MB)
- Indicators of change (video, .mp4 format, 176MB)
- Target Tracker data sheet.pdf
- ‘School context’ data sheet.pdf
- Leading and lagging indicators.pdf
- Interpreting the data.pdf
- Strategic plan – completed example.pdf
You need hard copies for everyone of the ‘strategic plan’ you began in Module 3 (you should have that from the previous session).