The four modules within Thinking Governance take the governing body from developing a new and highly-strategic view of the school, all the way through to developing a radically-different plan to deliver it.
The modules include short video clips (typically one minute each) to help governors think about the key issues.
Finally, all of the modules are discussion-based, with each being founded on lively interaction between governors.
The four modules are:
- ‘The bigger picture‘
- in which governors create a new strategic vision for the school
- The ‘smell’ of the school
- in which governors consider the foundational issue of the character of the school
- The rubber hits the road
- in which governors take their vision and consider how that becomes a reality
- Indicators of change
- in which governors explore how that reality can be evidenced
There’s more on each module in the ‘Modules’ tab, or by clicking here.